Dr Emanuele Paci uses computational biophysics, computational chemistry, multiscale protein modelling, statistical mechanics, computer science and HP computing to answer a broad range of biological questions.
- The application of statistical mechanics and polymer physics to understand protein function and aggregation.
- The adhesion of bacteria to epithelial cells.
- The effects of force on proteins and their complexes.
- The analysis of time resolved metabolomic data.
- The analysis of biophysical data (calorimetry, mass spectrometry, NMR, diffraction, spectroscopy).